WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionWindows Live Messnger Error Code 8007007e EmptyWindows Live Messnger Error Code 8007007e

more_horiz
Hello Sir...
when i try to re-install my msn messenger am keep on getting this error report
:hmm: ...can u help me in this...thanks in advance Windows Live Messnger Error Code 8007007e 2ni45r6

Thank You!

descriptionWindows Live Messnger Error Code 8007007e EmptyRe: Windows Live Messnger Error Code 8007007e

more_horiz
hi there
Try this

1. Uninstall WLM9
2. Downwload and install Windows Installer Cleanup Utility for vista;
3. Run the utility, select all items concerning Windows Live and remove them;
4.download Cleaner and run
5. Run WLM9 installer again.

lemme kno the progress

descriptionWindows Live Messnger Error Code 8007007e EmptyRe: Windows Live Messnger Error Code 8007007e

more_horiz
still am getting same error.... Sad tearing

more_horiz
Hello,

Start >> Run >> type in sfc /scannow >> and restart the computer.

Uninstall WLM with ZapMessenger >> Download and install the Windows Installer Cleanup Utility for vista

Run the utility, select all items concerning Windows Live and remove them. Run WLM9 installer again.

more_horiz
Thank You Sir....But am still having same error.... Let me think

more_horiz
This happens when you boot into attempt to install or login?

more_horiz
Are u logging as administrator?

more_horiz
when am trying to login Sir.... no tarzan in user account ???

more_horiz
hi,
sorry, i didnt understand wat u meant,

more_horiz
na when i try to login into msn only am getting that error message.....

and logged in user account not in administrator account...

more_horiz
give it a last try by logging into the ADMINISTRATOR ACCOUNT and installing and using it.
lemme kno the progress..
(revert if u wanna kno How to log on in an administrator account)

more_horiz
Thanks Tarzan...can tell me how to login as administrator ?? Smile...

more_horiz
hi
there are two ways to do it

1. click on this and download TWEAK http://download.microsoft.com/download/f/c/a/fca6767b-9ed9-45a6-b352-839afb2a2679/TweakUiPowertoySetup.exe
then
Open TweakUI and click "Logon" option in the left pane. Put a checkmark against the option "Show Administrator on Welcome Screen". Click OK to close TweakUI. Logoff and see if Welcome Screen lists Administrator login. Changes are immediate and you can use the Winkey + L to switch back to Welcome Screen to see Administrator account is listed. and then click on administrator and type administrator as password
after u have logged on adminstrator, install WLM and try logging.

2. as the computer is booting press and hold your "F8 Key", u will get several options in that just select Safe Mode.

after it boots u will get the welcome screen in that Click on administrator and put the password as "administrator" without quotes.. and then follow the procedure of uninstalling and installing and log on.

lemme kno the progress

more_horiz
Tx man...i just re-installed ma OS nw tz working....thanks sir and tarzan Thank You!

lock this topic

more_horiz
welcome and enjoy!!!!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum