WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionwindows update encoutered an unknown error code 646  Emptywindows update encoutered an unknown error code 646

more_horiz
Hi, my computer is constantly trying to load update 1 of 1 everytime I try to turn it off, it has done this around about 30 times over several weeks, I have tried resetting my computer to a date before the problem but the update still tries to re load, on looking into the problem via windows it states an unknown error code 646, can any one help me please, thank you

descriptionwindows update encoutered an unknown error code 646  EmptyRe: windows update encoutered an unknown error code 646

more_horiz
Hello!

Please see the Resolution section of this article, and Click on Fix It for Me: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2258121

Hope this helps!!

descriptionwindows update encoutered an unknown error code 646  EmptyRe: windows update encoutered an unknown error code 646

more_horiz
Thank you very very much DragonMaster Jay, I followed your information and every thing is correct now, I am very grateful for your help and thank you once again.

more_horiz
Glad it worked.

We do our work for free. If you feel helped, please see my signature below.

Thanks! Topic closed. Smile...

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum