WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionspell check not working in word 2007 Emptyspell check not working in word 2007

more_horiz
for some reason, my micro-soft is not able to correct my spelling mistakes unlike b4. Can someone plz tell me how to get that function back. For e.g when I type something like relizes, the red line does not appear but it appear on here.

descriptionspell check not working in word 2007 EmptyRe: spell check not working in word 2007

more_horiz
I'm not really good in such things like this but.. usually when my microsoft word gives me stupid problems like what u are having, u'll reinstall it.

descriptionspell check not working in word 2007 EmptyRe: spell check not working in word 2007

more_horiz
May I know what version of Microsoft Word you are using?

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

spell check not working in word 2007 Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
I dont really know but I think is 2007 or 2006.

more_horiz
It is most probably the 2007 version. (never heard of a 2006 version before)

Navigate to, and delete the registry key:

Code:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Shared Tools\Proofing Tools\1.0\Override

We recommend to backup the registry before editing it, learn how to do it here.

Now,

>> Open Word 2007.
>> Click the Office icon in the top left corner of the window and then click the Word Options button.
>> In the Word Options dialog box, click the Language Settings button.
>> Finally, ensure that the correct language is selected in the Primary Editing Language drop-down menu.

It should be working now. Honored

............................................................................................

more_horiz
i dont know if i should open up a new thread or not so i have the same problem exept i use 2003 (the reason we dont update is because they work just fine) i dont want to delete any code so is there just like a setting or something?

more_horiz
In MS Word go to Tools >> Language >> Set Language and uncheck Detect Language Automatically.

Spell check will then check spelling as you type.

more_horiz
Ok this really help me out thx.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum