WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionNeed Help With NetGear Router!! EmptyNeed Help With NetGear Router!!

more_horiz
Ok so a couple days ago Verizon shutoff my internet then i payed everything good so when i try to connect it says blocked by verizon walled garden and i called them and still noting but when i use my westell modem i can use internet fine NEED help ASAP

descriptionNeed Help With NetGear Router!! EmptyRe: Need Help With NetGear Router!!

more_horiz
When using your Netgear router, does it still get blocked by verizon walled garden? Or there is just no connection?

I also need the model of your Netgear router.

Thanks.

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Need Help With NetGear Router!! Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

descriptionNeed Help With NetGear Router!! EmptyRe: Need Help With NetGear Router!!

more_horiz
well thanx verizon help me fix but if i have any more problems i know where to come

more_horiz
Ok. Thanks for letting me know.

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Need Help With NetGear Router!! Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum