WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionNETGEAR Wireless N-300 USB adapter WNA3100 is messing up EmptyNETGEAR Wireless N-300 USB adapter WNA3100 is messing up

more_horiz
Okay now I em not sure what is going on but my NETGEAR Wireless N-300 USB adapter WNA3100 is being crazy on me. Now it goes on to the web but it well F up sometimes out of no where it use to work all the time my little brother had this going on with his computer to but it was always doing that to him now it started to do it with me in all and it is starting to make me mad I was hoping someone can help me out on this I am sick of being in skype calls and it kicking me from them I well be also very happy if someone can help me out PLEASE

also it seas I em on in all and when it messes up it seas that thing on it where I don't have full Internet on it in all >.<

it is times like this I hate NETGEAR

descriptionNETGEAR Wireless N-300 USB adapter WNA3100 is messing up EmptyRe: NETGEAR Wireless N-300 USB adapter WNA3100 is messing up

more_horiz
Are you using the latest driver for the wireless adapter? If not go to the Netgear Support site and update the driver.
How is the wireless strength to the wireless router?
Try changing the channel on the wireless router.

descriptionNETGEAR Wireless N-300 USB adapter WNA3100 is messing up EmptyRe: NETGEAR Wireless N-300 USB adapter WNA3100 is messing up

more_horiz
T0k3n wrote:
Are you using the latest driver for the wireless adapter? If not go to the Netgear Support site and update the driver.
How is the wireless strength to the wireless router?
Try changing the channel on the wireless router.

I think it has been fixed I removed a lot of stuff that was on my computer and I need to do some updates it fixed it and I well do that if this happens to me again thanks ^_^

more_horiz
Great! Hope it continues to work for you.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum