WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionNetgear Wireless DG834G v4 wireless problem EmptyNetgear Wireless DG834G v4 wireless problem

more_horiz
My Netgear Router recently stopped connecting to the internet.. My router shows all lights Green, (Power, Wireless, DSL) But not the Internet Light. The Router connects straight to the laptop I am using, But just will not connect to the internet, Like I try to use the web browser and it says page can not be displayed. This occured when i reset the factory settings, however this shouldnt have been an issue because I've seen people reset the settings before and it work fine.

Please help!

descriptionNetgear Wireless DG834G v4 wireless problem EmptyRe: Netgear Wireless DG834G v4 wireless problem

more_horiz
What kind of reset did you use? Did you try pressing the small button at the back of the router?

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Netgear Wireless DG834G v4 wireless problem Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

descriptionNetgear Wireless DG834G v4 wireless problem EmptyRe: Netgear Wireless DG834G v4 wireless problem

more_horiz
Yes, thats the button i pressed to reset it firstly

more_horiz
If your modem is inbuilt within the router, you will need to re-configure all of your ISP settings again after the reset.

You can either do this manually with username and password or use the install disc that was supplied by your ISP!

Regards

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum