WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionNo sound on Laptop, neither through Internal speakers or headphones! EmptyNo sound on Laptop, neither through Internal speakers or headphones!

more_horiz
Ive been researching lately on google for solutions to my problem but only seem to find "stuff" about heaphones working but internal speakers not. My problem however is that my sound on my laptop (I have a toshiba Satellite pro L100) does not work. Not through internal Speakers, not through headphones. I have tried the following to no affect: checking settings e.g. control panel sound, audio devices and checked all was working and the correct devices were selected. I have also tried looking on my devices, none have a yellow circle or exclamation mark next to them. Im currently trying a virus scan but am doubtful it will pick anything up. As it is almost complete and has only found cookies. Finally i have tried system restore, which didnt work. The only change i have noticed other than no sound is that on the volume control panel the PC speaker section is greyed out.

Any help is greatly appreciated, thx ~ ozz12345 ~

descriptionNo sound on Laptop, neither through Internal speakers or headphones! EmptyRe: No sound on Laptop, neither through Internal speakers or headphones!

more_horiz
Scan finished nothing found.

descriptionNo sound on Laptop, neither through Internal speakers or headphones! EmptyRe: No sound on Laptop, neither through Internal speakers or headphones!

more_horiz
Not sure of your OS however, go through these checkpoints:

http://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch000208.htm

Regards

more_horiz
Wow. When to go on that site and it suddenly cam back on, completely randomly. My OS was XP by the way Smile... . But late now but thanks for the help you offered Thank You!

more_horiz
No Probs! 😉

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum