WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionNo sound coming out of speakers EmptyNo sound coming out of speakers

more_horiz
Hi, for some reason I'm not getting any sound out of my speakers. I downloaed and installed the sb live drivers and turned Digital Output on yet for some reason I'm getting no sound. When I switch to digital output off I'm able to get sounds from my headphones. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

descriptionNo sound coming out of speakers EmptyRe: No sound coming out of speakers

more_horiz
What are you using to connect to your speakers?

descriptionNo sound coming out of speakers EmptyRe: No sound coming out of speakers

more_horiz
skilldegree wrote:
What are you using to connect to your speakers?

The inital cables they came with. I've reformatted a couple of times in the past and they've functioned fine before. I don't know why they aren't responding now.

more_horiz
Hello,

Download the Realtek AC97 audio driver package from here.

Last edited by Doctor Inferno on 19th January 2010, 5:02 am; edited 1 time in total

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

No sound coming out of speakers Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
Doctor Inferno wrote:
Hello,

Download the Realtek AC97 audio driver package 4.06 for Windows XP from here.

I downloaded a new set of drivers and they did the trick, thanks again for the help Smile...

more_horiz
No prob, glad I could help. Smile...

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

No sound coming out of speakers Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum