WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionNo sound unless I listen through headphones. EmptyNo sound unless I listen through headphones.

more_horiz
Hey! I have an HP Pavilion and vista. All of a sudden I am unable to hear any sound unless I am listening through my headphones. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

descriptionNo sound unless I listen through headphones. EmptyRe: No sound unless I listen through headphones.

more_horiz
Hello,

This is problem is likely to be a fault in your speakers. Try nudging the speaker jack. Or plug the speaker into an mp3 player to test if the sound works.

descriptionNo sound unless I listen through headphones. EmptyRe: No sound unless I listen through headphones.

more_horiz
Thanks for the advice! But the problem actually fixed itself, the speakers just decided to work again. I have no idea what was wrong with them.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum