WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptioninstallation Emptyinstallation

more_horiz
hey guys...can somebody help me abt this issue

i got pentium 3 800mhz,256mb of ram,52xcdrom...and i want to install a fresh windows xp sp2..it boots up fine and run the installation smoothly but when it just 9 minutes more to finish the installation my screen turns into blue..i tried using dban before installing again the os but still the same i tried changing memory..changing cd rom..still 9minutes before installation done blue screen appears on my screen
...........any idea about this mates

descriptioninstallation EmptyRe: installation

more_horiz
Are you use Quick or Full Format for Hard Disc ?

............................................................................................

installation V45u80

more_horiz
Nazzgull wrote:
Are you use Quick or Full Format for Hard Disc ?

yes mate i do use d ban to clean up my harddrive..but blue screen appears when 9 minutes to finish comes.what will i have to do to complete the installation

more_horiz
What is the STOP code on the blue screen? Please provide it for us so that we may troubleshoot your problem.

It usually appears as 0x00000010

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

installation Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
Doctor Inferno wrote:
What is the STOP code on the blue screen? Please provide it for us so that we may troubleshoot your problem.

It usually appears as 0x00000010

no stop code appears mate its just a plain blue screen nothing else thats why i dont know what to do.

more_horiz
Do you have a raid configuration setup or are you attempting to install on a standalone IDE?

Bad copy of XP is also a possibility......bad burn, pirated etc!

Need more details dude.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum