WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionSubdomain installation EmptySubdomain installation

more_horiz
I uploaded my files of smf on my subdomain but when I try to enter (http://ftp://subdomain.sitename.com/smf/install.php) it says that I have to install php first..
I have another forum with different host and I just needed to go on cPanel>site software and apply a forum on the subdomain and all was ok. Now my cPanel doesn't have this option and I have to do it manually, can anyone help? I already uploaded smf, how can I install php so it'll stop saying that I must install it and continue on the subdomain installation?

............................................................................................

Subdomain installation Gpa-st13

descriptionSubdomain installation EmptyRe: Subdomain installation

more_horiz
Hello,

These kind of problems varies with different hosts, I suggest you contact your host's support on this matter.

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Subdomain installation Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
Problem solved

Subdomain installation Gpa-st13

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum