WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionCPUID Hardware Monitor help - Page 1 EmptyRe: CPUID Hardware Monitor help

more_horiz
From what I'm seeing Temp2 is a case temp, which is a general temp. I'm wondering if it's either adding everything together and saying "this is the total ambient temp" There has also been suggestions on other sites that because it's a case temp, it's a randomly generated average because some boards don't come with that sensor.

Where is your 9800GTX+ on HW monitor though? Temp 1 on speedfan is your video card, and that's really cold for the 9800GTX+. Also, your processor is also really cold, so I just can't believe that there is something else in your case producing 127c and nothing else being effected.

I'm going to pretend this is mythbusters and call this false. I'm sorry I can't be more direct. If I were physically there I'd poke and prod with a temp meter lol.

............................................................................................

Guess I'm not allowed to post my xfire and raptr links...o.o..

descriptionCPUID Hardware Monitor help - Page 1 EmptyRe: CPUID Hardware Monitor help

more_horiz
I understand. I appreciate the help though. I was drawing to the conclusion that it was making that up or adding the temps together for whatever reason. I'll do some more poking around myself though. Thank you again for the help!
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum