WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionWireless connectivity problem EmptyWireless connectivity problem

more_horiz
I have a dell inspiron and i use a linksys wireless g router. About 3 weeks ago my daughter dropped the router and thought it was broken. I bought a Belkin n-150 wireless router and after 4 days with their CS i returned the belkin and hooked my linksys back up. The linksys is working fine especially wired, (xbox and computers). My daughters Ipod Touch are able to connect wirelessly but my Inspiron wireless card will loose connectivity frequently.

What should i do from here?

CRC

descriptionWireless connectivity problem EmptyRe: Wireless connectivity problem

more_horiz
Bump

more_horiz
Bump

more_horiz
What model do you have? I have an inspiron 1318 which often losses connectivity or is low. Have you tried going to dell and checking for an updated driver?

more_horiz
Ive got the el-cheapo b120....i have gone to the dell site and downloaded a driver update that was around the time i purchased the laptop (2006). It hasn't seem to help.

ETA: i tried the dell site, downloaded and installed the wlan card again. It seems to be working and holding a signal for now. I will let you know if it looses connectivity again.
CRC

more_horiz
Sure.Smile...

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum