WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionSony Vaio with partitioned hard drive(Want full hard drive space on C) EmptySony Vaio with partitioned hard drive(Want full hard drive space on C)

more_horiz
Hello,

I have a Sony Vaio pc that has a partitioned hard drive. Drive C is 20gb and Drive D is 60gb. All of the Windows XP and other stuff is on the 20 GB and it will not update to sp3..... not enough hard drive space. It is acting very slow lately and having issues. I think I need to reinstall Windows XP since it has never been done since it was new(6years). If I use wipe drive and reinstall windows can I reformat the hard drive to use the full 80gb's during or before the reinstall? Or do I need to do this with a program before I reinstall Windows. It is a Pentium(R) 4cpu 2.22 Ghz with 736 Mb of Ram.

descriptionSony Vaio with partitioned hard drive(Want full hard drive space on C) EmptyRe: Sony Vaio with partitioned hard drive(Want full hard drive space on C)

more_horiz
Hello,

You would need to reinstall Windows if you want to do this.

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Sony Vaio with partitioned hard drive(Want full hard drive space on C) Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum