WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionUSB Device Not Recognized EmptyUSB Device Not Recognized

more_horiz
hello, i got help from this site before which saved my computer from infections. I just recently started having a problem with my usb ports, when i plug in my USB flash drive, MP3 player, digital camera, i get the same error message..."USB Device Not Recognized" It does not show up in "MY COMPUTER" folder. I've done a search and this sounds like a common problem but I haven't found a way to fix it, and it's a pretty major thing that i use nearly everyday. The odd thing is that my USB mouse and Printer both work just fine, but nothing else does?? any help is apprieciated thanks.

descriptionUSB Device Not Recognized EmptyRe: USB Device Not Recognized

more_horiz
Go to Control Panel > System > Hardware tab > Device manager
Tell me if you have something with yellow ! marked in Universal Serial Bus.

You should uninstall that one, put your motherboard CD in DVD/CD Drive and Search on it for USB driver.

Last thing you can do, Device manager again > System > Delete ( Uninstall ) PC BUS , that'll reset all your hardware when you restart computer and searching for all of them again. Maybe this could help..

............................................................................................

USB Device Not Recognized V45u80
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum