WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionVista / Vaio laptop help EmptyVista / Vaio laptop help

more_horiz
ive downloaded some nasty malware and cant do anything in normal windows mode without crashing in 3 minutes. so i cant download hijack this or anything for that matter. the only solution ive found to be promising is to just pop in the recovery cd and start from scratch ( sense i can do this in safe mode and avoid crashing ). i spent 700$ on this laptop and it never came with a recovery cd. i called vaio support and its going to be 20$ for the cd... Bah... here is the model number for my laptop N325E (vista). Anyone got one i can borrow or know where i can get one? the computer im using right now does have a cd / dvd burner! Thank You! LMBO or ROFL

descriptionVista / Vaio laptop help EmptyRe: Vista / Vaio laptop help

more_horiz
I answered your PM, run HJT in safe mode if you can, it will give me a place to start atleast.

more_horiz
Belahzur wrote:
I answered your PM, run HJT in safe mode if you can, it will give me a place to start atleast.

i cant do a damn thing in safe mode Grrr @ vista

more_horiz
So normal mode and safe mode are out.
Can you boot from CD and do a repair install?

more_horiz
i believe so.. your saying install the OP system again? how can i open the cd drive without loading windows first? i have one blank dvd 4.7 GB data will it work?

more_horiz
No, repair install is different.
Unless you have the needed CD, I don't think we can do much.

more_horiz
Let me think maybe some one can lend me one or let me know where i can get one with out burning 20 bones on it?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum