WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionCan't access my server on my network - Page 1 EmptyRe: Can't access my server on my network

more_horiz
UPnP (Universal Plug and Play) is used to dynamically open ports on your router so you don't have to do manual port mapping. You should keep the default settings for the UPnP.

............................................................................................

FreeBooter
Can't access my server on my network - Page 1 1363

Co-Administrator

descriptionCan't access my server on my network - Page 1 EmptyRe: Can't access my server on my network

more_horiz
That seem to be my problem, I am having to do manual port mapping.  What I need to know what should the setting be? Default for this router is off, when I enabled UPnP non of the setting were set.

more_horiz
What happens when you just enable the UPnP without the manual settings. Check history of the router to see if UPnP works.

............................................................................................

FreeBooter
Can't access my server on my network - Page 1 1363

Co-Administrator

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum