WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionNo power to usb Rosewill headset EmptyNo power to usb Rosewill headset

more_horiz
I cannot get power to my Rosewill RHTS-8206 usb headset on my Windows 7 pc that I custom built. Other devices do work in the usb ports. I downloaded the correct drivers directly from the Rosewill website but won't install. I receive error messages such as USB device not recognized. However, the headset does work fine on my Toshiba Windows 8 laptop.

This is the first pc I custom built and used a MSI gaming G series motherboard, Thermaltake Chaser A71 case, 16GB memory, GTX 780 graphics card, 850 watt Corsair power supply, Intel I7 4770K processor.

Any advice is appreciated.

descriptionNo power to usb Rosewill headset EmptyRe: No power to usb Rosewill headset

more_horiz
It is best to try a different similar type of headset to see if the problem happens. It is best if the headset is not functioning to contact the company to see if this is a known issue or if they can replace it.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum