WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionWindows 7 stuck on Starting Windows EmptyWindows 7 stuck on Starting Windows

more_horiz
Hi

I have an HP a6157c and it suddenly starts freezing on the starting windows screen.

I tried booting in safe mode, but it freezes at disk.sys

I even tried putting the OS disc to do a repair or even reformat it, but it still freezes on the starting windows screen again.

Please help, this is very urgent!! I can't access my computer; I'm even posting this with my iPhone.

descriptionWindows 7 stuck on Starting Windows EmptyRe: Windows 7 stuck on Starting Windows

more_horiz
Hello there!

It could be something to do with your Hard drive. You need to run Hard Drive Diagnostic http://captaindbg.com/hardware-diagnostic/

............................................................................................

Regards,
Captain MVP
Windows 7 stuck on Starting Windows Gp_use10

It is considered
courteous to  post a reply if you have been able to resolve your problem, or received  an answer to your question.

descriptionWindows 7 stuck on Starting Windows EmptyRe: Windows 7 stuck on Starting Windows

more_horiz
After we find out what's wrong with the Hard drive, will there be any solution or will it just be a format?

more_horiz
I have a Toshiba Satellite Laptop trying to do system restore and on start up all i get is a black screen cant go any further can you help

more_horiz
when i downloaded a file i did not see the "install mcafee security" box was checked and so it was installed. i also have bitdefender 2013 internet security. what appears to have happened is mcafee harmed files in the bitdefender and bitdefender did the same to mcafee. Now neither will uninstall it just freezes, also when i went to shut it down it said "configuring windows updates do not shut of your computer" and it freezes there to, even in safe mode. what can i do, i am not very experienced at any computer language and have no idea really what my first step is or what im looking at. if you have a chance please sound off your ideas. thank you for your time,
Kohlmonster

more_horiz
Geek 3 The same just happened to me. DELL Inspiron 1545 Note Book Windows 7 Premium.
See my post on the Black screen of death. In "New members forum"
Sounds very similar, run the diagnostics on start up by pressing F12 repeatedly after the DELL Logo.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum