WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionBSOD errors EmptyBSOD errors

more_horiz
Hi
New tower purchased and installed approx two weeks ago. All fine then about one week ago BSOD occurred just during normal usage. Removed all USBS/external devices and it stopped occuring when printer removed. Installed new wireless printer and BSOD happened again when registering product. Now BSOD seems to occur whenever I try to add new software/hardware - it happened twice this morning when trying to add new Olympus camera software on to computer and I have now had the BSOD over 6 times in the last week. When BSOD occurs, computer does not reboot, just stays and freezes on BSOD screen and have to turn computer off at wall. Please help!

Info: Windows XP Professional 2002 Service Pack 3

I have uploaded the files onto my windows sky drive but first time I have used sky drive so not sure how to give you the link? Sorry!

Done it1 Link:
https://skydrive.live.com/redir.aspx?cid=780952ad10eb95fc&resid=780952AD10EB95FC!208&parid=780952AD10EB95FC!123&authkey=!AEj_wE1MrBH_ItI

descriptionBSOD errors EmptyRe: BSOD errors

more_horiz
I haven't read your dmp files, but these problems are often caused by faulty RAM (memory). I suggest that you remove one of your memory cards (if you have more than one) and see if you still experience the problem. If you do, put that card back in and remove the other one.

Caution: memory cards are suspectible to electrostatic discharge. Be sure to ground yourself to the computer before removing the card.

more_horiz
HI it appears I have a rootkit infection and my AVG is telling me it is dangerous to remove it?

more_horiz
Then you should post to the malware forum at this site. They can help.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum