WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionBSOD EmptyBSOD

more_horiz
Ok so after Beluhzar helped me out with the Virus' hopefully thats one problem resolved. He recommended I come here and post about my BSOD problem. Here is what I told Beluhzar in my original post called "AVG, Norton, Avira all find different virus".

OK so my laptop has been going pretty much crazier in the last couple of months, and improvement doesn't seem to be in sight. Alright so I'll just try and give you the symptoms that I've observed so you Doc's give your diagnosis. Lately I've been getting a lot of random blue screens and there becoming more frequent. It used to be just when I played video games but now its just random. Another thing is that when I close the lid to my laptop or put it in hibernation or sleep mode, it'll just randomly turn on by itself like 5 or 10 minutes later. So I've just been fed up with this crap and decided to get some antivirus and so I tried AVG first. Now that program detected some Trojan horse called generic or something. The program said it fixed and quarantined it but my problems still continued. So then I downloaded the free version of Norton. That freaking antivirus said I also had Trojan horse and said it fixed those too but I got a blue screen again like 10 minutes later. So now I've downloaded Avira Antivir and used their scanner today. I actually logged the Virus they said they found and fixed. Which I have no clue whether or not it has fixed but atleast I haven't had the computer freak out or anything yet. Avira said it found 3 virus' one called: TR/Dropp.D Trojan ; EXP/ASF.CetCodec.gen ; finally Heur/damaged. I just think it's weird that each Antivirus finds a different type of trojan even after they say they've quarantined or deleted them. (BTW I installed and tried all 3 programs in last like week) Anyways I also logged what it said on one of the blue screens and it said:

Driver_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

*** Stop: 0x000000D1 (0X00040019, 0x00000002, 0x00000000, 0x8D975F5B)
*** Tcpip.sys - address 8D975F5B base at 8D92E000, date Stamp 478ad415

Alright so honestly the first blue screen I got was way long ago like over a year but they sorta didn't happen as often maybe once a few weeks. But now there's one like every day and that's just ridiculous. I don't know if it has anything to do with the Virus' but either way having Virus' probably doesn't help the situation. Now I don't know if everything he made me do fixed the blue screen but I think my computer has already spazed out a little less. It still is however waking up randomnly from sleep.

descriptionBSOD EmptyRe: BSOD

more_horiz
Do you have 4 or more processors running on your computer?

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

BSOD Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
Naw I think its an Intel Core 2 Duo Processor T5500. So just 2 processors

more_horiz
When a TCP/IP network connection is programmatically disassociated or removed when a receive operation is in progress, your computer may occur with that blue screen.

Do you have the latest service packs and updates installed?

If you do, then this problem occurs because of an error in the IPsec component. The IPsec component incorrectly dereferences some specific memory that is accessed as a network packet.

You would then have to download and run this hotfix:

http://drop.io/hvqbhiv/asset/305715-intl-i386-zip-exe

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

BSOD Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum