WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionYou guys fixed everything,am I still protected with Malwarebytes ? EmptyYou guys fixed everything,am I still protected with Malwarebytes ?

more_horiz
I no longer am going out to buy another pc,now that you have got mine clear of all the malware,virus and etc. I installed Malwarebytes after running OTC,and am wondering if Im protected from now on with Malwarebytes.. I dont have to go out and buy Norten or AVG or some other program ,and I'm protected with Malwarebytes I'd like to donate to you guys what a antivirus cd would have cost at the local store.
I just got home and ran the Malwarebytes program,and havent had time to search your site for info on it. I'm going to do that now ,but meanwhile I would like to Know more about this program ,and send a donation.
Neil

descriptionYou guys fixed everything,am I still protected with Malwarebytes ? EmptyRe: You guys fixed everything,am I still protected with Malwarebytes ?

more_horiz
Glad we helped you!

Malwarebytes is not an antivirus. It is designed to run along side it. You can find more info at http://www.malwarebytes.org or their forums at http://forums.malwarebytes.org/ . They can answer all your questions. I'm also a very active forum member there. Smile...

Malwarebytes does not have protection in the free version(one installed). They offer lifetime license to home users, meaning you get product updates as long as Malwarebytes is in business. Smile... There are several free antiviruses like Avira free , Avast Free and Microsoft Security Essentials that are free to home users. Smile...

descriptionYou guys fixed everything,am I still protected with Malwarebytes ? EmptyRe: You guys fixed everything,am I still protected with Malwarebytes ?

more_horiz
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware comes with real-time protection in it's full paid version. It protects against malware in general. And as Buttons said, its meant to run with a separate antivirus software.

For an antivirus, I'd recommend Avira or Microsoft Security Essentials.

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

You guys fixed everything,am I still protected with Malwarebytes ? Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum