WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionI have a problem with my ip adress. EmptyI have a problem with my ip adress.

more_horiz
Hi, I had a virus on my computer which i was told to remove by reinstalling my operating system. I have done this and I think that the virus is gone but now my internet won't connect, it says that there is something wrong with my ip adress. My keyboard keys are also all muddled. Can you please help?

descriptionI have a problem with my ip adress. EmptyRe: I have a problem with my ip adress.

more_horiz
Please download RenewMyDNS by DragonMaster Jay.
  • Save it to your Desktop.
  • Double-click RenewMyDNS.exe to start the program.
  • Follow the prompts, and when finished it will launch a log.
  • Post that log in your next reply.
  • After posting the log, delete RenewMyDNS.exe

descriptionI have a problem with my ip adress. EmptyRe: I have a problem with my ip adress.

more_horiz
RenewMyDNS by DragonMaster Jay
DNS Diagnostics and refresher
Version 0.3.2

Microsoft Windows XP [Version 5.1.2600]

``````````Network and DNS Information``````````

Windows IP Configuration

Host Name . . . . . . . . . . . . : your-ad3e76b51b

Primary Dns Suffix . . . . . . . :

Node Type . . . . . . . . . . . . : Unknown

IP Routing Enabled. . . . . . . . : No

WINS Proxy Enabled. . . . . . . . : No

Ethernet adapter Local Area Connection:

Media State . . . . . . . . . . . : Media disconnected

Description . . . . . . . . . . . : Generic Marvell Yukon 88E8040 PCI-E Fast Ethernet Controller

Physical Address. . . . . . . . . : 00-13-77-AD-67-3E

Ethernet adapter Wireless Network Connection:

Media State . . . . . . . . . . . : Media disconnected

Description . . . . . . . . . . . : Atheros AR5007EG Wireless Network Adapter

Physical Address. . . . . . . . . : 00-21-63-8D-53-E1

Windows IP Configuration

Successfully flushed the DNS Resolver Cache.

``````````Speed-test - Ping``````````
Ping request could not find host yahoo.com. Please check the name and try again.

Ping request could not find host GeekPolice.net. Please check the name and try again.

Ping request could not find host facebook.com. Please check the name and try again.

Ping request could not find host google.com. Please check the name and try again.

EOF

more_horiz
Are you currently connected with a wireless networking router, or have been in the past?

more_horiz
Yes

more_horiz
Information about the router

Please supply more info about your router.

• Manufacturer (Linksys, Belkin, etc.)
  • Year bought
  • Current setup of Internet connection (see below)

To figure out the current setup of your Internet connection, go to Internet Explorer web browser, type in 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.2.1 and see if this pulls up the router settings page. You should get a password prompt beforehand. If you have not changed the password yourself, it will probably be admin (no username).

I need to know the following:

• Connection type (PPPoe, Direct, etc.)
  • Static/Primary DNS addresses 1 and 2 and 3 (if available)

more_horiz
On the netgear router it says 'Wireless ADSL Modem Router'
But I cannot find my current set up of the internet because when i click enter it says that internet explorer could not open the search page.

more_horiz
Enter in http:// before that and see if it helps...

more_horiz
It still doesn't work. when i press enter the page just stays excatly the same.

more_horiz
I had no idea you were not connected to the router.

If your router is not installed, please install it and try again.

more_horiz
The internet is working for all of the other computers in my house so the router is installed.

more_horiz
Oh ok. Would you consider the issue solved or do you still need help?

more_horiz
I think his computer is still damaged from infection. Should use Recovery Console to check all Windows files. It might be a problem.

............................................................................................

I have a problem with my ip adress. V45u80

more_horiz
How do I do this?

more_horiz
Go to Start > Run > type next command and press Enter :

sfc /scannow

Info : If Windows ask you for installation cd, use it.

............................................................................................

I have a problem with my ip adress. V45u80

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum