WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionHP Printer problem/possible registry problem EmptyHP Printer problem/possible registry problem

more_horiz
Hi,

I'm trying to reinstall printer drivers for my HP PSC2410 printer. I've downloaded the simple driver, latest full install and also trying the original install CD. In all cases, I cannot open the "setup.exe" file to begin installation.

I've done virus scans, malware removal and registry cleanups. Still, the same result. Double click to open, right click to open, run as administrator, nothing happens.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

descriptionHP Printer problem/possible registry problem EmptyRe: HP Printer problem/possible registry problem

more_horiz
Try to re-download the application , make sure the file is for your operating system.

............................................................................................

MiKeY

MCITP MCSE CompTia A+ Server+ Security+

descriptionHP Printer problem/possible registry problem EmptyRe: HP Printer problem/possible registry problem

more_horiz
I've downloaded and tried every version possible, including the original install CD, which i have used over the years.

They are all the correct versions for the OS.

The problem is that any "setup.exe" file to install will not run. As stated above, Double click to open, right click to open, run as administrator, nothing happens.

Thanks.......

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum