WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionConnecting Samsung Blu Ray BD-C6500 to Linksys wireless WRT310N EmptyConnecting Samsung Blu Ray BD-C6500 to Linksys wireless WRT310N

more_horiz
I can get connected but can't get to the internet. I have a WEP key but can't figure out how to enter the WEP in the Samsung setup. Anyone done this successfully?

descriptionConnecting Samsung Blu Ray BD-C6500 to Linksys wireless WRT310N EmptyRe: Connecting Samsung Blu Ray BD-C6500 to Linksys wireless WRT310N

more_horiz
Sorry for the delay in getting to you...

Please wait here, while I refer you to an excellent Tech Advisor or other staff.

descriptionConnecting Samsung Blu Ray BD-C6500 to Linksys wireless WRT310N EmptyRe: Connecting Samsung Blu Ray BD-C6500 to Linksys wireless WRT310N

more_horiz
I think the problem is the Linksys WRT310N. The PBC buttone doesn't work.
There may be a download to fix the issues but Samsung support is horrible.

more_horiz
Hi, i have bad news, as i found on Google, your Samsung BD don't support WEP connection. But some other sources tells me it has, anyway, check this link:

http://forums.cnet.com/7723-6142_102-411619.html

............................................................................................

Connecting Samsung Blu Ray BD-C6500 to Linksys wireless WRT310N V45u80

more_horiz
Thanks much for you update -

more_horiz
I hope it helps

............................................................................................

Connecting Samsung Blu Ray BD-C6500 to Linksys wireless WRT310N V45u80

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum