WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionCONNECTING ACER NETBOOK TO SAMSUNG TV EmptyCONNECTING ACER NETBOOK TO SAMSUNG TV

more_horiz
I HAVE A VGA TO HDMI ADAPTER(FROM NETBOOK), THEN HDMI TO DVI CABLE(GOING INTO THE TV) AND ITS NOT WORKING.............MY TV IS SAYING NO SIGNAL AND IVE TRIED CHANGING THE SETTINGS ON MY NETBOOK AND STILL NOTHING............CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME?????

descriptionCONNECTING ACER NETBOOK TO SAMSUNG TV EmptyRe: CONNECTING ACER NETBOOK TO SAMSUNG TV

more_horiz
Hi,
Did you set Two Displays on your Graphic Driver Settings Panel ?

You should check if you have Clone option inside. That should clone your Laptop display to TV and you should see same screen on both devices.

............................................................................................

CONNECTING ACER NETBOOK TO SAMSUNG TV V45u80

descriptionCONNECTING ACER NETBOOK TO SAMSUNG TV Emptymy acer to tv settings

more_horiz
Nazzgull wrote:
Hi,

You should check if you have Clone option inside. That should clone your Laptop display to TV and you should see same screen on both devices.

I cant seem to get my acer lap top with an avg adapter and s cable. then I tried the yell ,White , red, RC cables WITHOUT THE S CABLE TO THE TV AND STILL NO picture to my Phillips TV what settings do I need on my acer LAP TOP to make it send the signal to my TV ,

descriptionCONNECTING ACER NETBOOK TO SAMSUNG TV Emptydisplay settings help

more_horiz
Nazzgull wrote:
Hi,

Hi , I need some help with my acer 5734z series lap top windows 7 an VGA adapter with an s cable output to my TV , I can not get my laptop to recognize the TV I don't know how to set the settings with the 2 boxes showing 1 and 2 to detect the TV . is there a way you could walk me through the settings by email to make this work? when I used the s cable I didn't have any audio cable hooked up because I was going to use the laptop speakers I purchased for the extra sound say watching a movie. could not having the sound cable cause the s cable not to work? I really think its all in my settings ,If U can help that would be great. thank you
Suzonka

descriptionCONNECTING ACER NETBOOK TO SAMSUNG TV EmptyRe: CONNECTING ACER NETBOOK TO SAMSUNG TV

more_horiz
Check to see if the graphics card also has it's own software installed on your laptop. If so, try using that to extend your laptop onto your tv instead of the windows settings.

descriptionCONNECTING ACER NETBOOK TO SAMSUNG TV Emptydont get it windows settings

more_horiz
tysonvid wrote:
Check to see if the graphics card also has it's own software installed on your laptop. If so, try using that to extend your laptop onto your tv instead of the windows settings.

could you please tell Let me think me what are my window settings ,where are they and where are the graphic settings ?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum