WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionproblem in reading shared files in Windows 7 Emptyproblem in reading shared files in Windows 7

more_horiz

I have Desktop & Laptop .. Bothe windows 7 ultimat 32 bit ..

and i have connected the laptop by Ad(hoc) connection .. And enable the sharing part in it ..and connect to internet in lap >>
but the problem in sharing .. the Lap can't read the shared files in Desktop .. and when I want to join or creat homegroup from lap .. error massege apper said ( windows can't set up Homegroup on this computer )

problem in reading shared files in Windows 7 Ddwz

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

problem in reading shared files in Windows 7 Sssmm

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

descriptionproblem in reading shared files in Windows 7 EmptyRe: problem in reading shared files in Windows 7

more_horiz
any help plz ?

descriptionproblem in reading shared files in Windows 7 EmptyRe: problem in reading shared files in Windows 7

more_horiz
I have same proplem here .. anybody Help ..!!

more_horiz
I have told the techies you need help. Please wait here patiently.

more_horiz
I'M WaiTing Smile...)

more_horiz
What Guys ..?? what the problem Here ..?

more_horiz
Get help on your other topic, please.

more_horiz
Hello,

I'm not good at Networking. Maybe these articles might help http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/43961-homegroup-create.html

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/Why-cant-I-create-a-homegroup

Hope this helps !

............................................................................................

Regards,
Captain MVP
problem in reading shared files in Windows 7 Gp_use10

It is considered
courteous to  post a reply if you have been able to resolve your problem, or received  an answer to your question.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum