WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionafter colored stripes appearing on my screen, can't boot into XP, virus? Emptyafter colored stripes appearing on my screen, can't boot into XP, virus?

more_horiz
I was watching anime at a site I always go to and all of a sudden the screen changed to many colored stripes. I shut down by turning off the power strip and tried to reboot. All I got was the little XP loading bar filling up the screen . The next time I tried, I got the words windows xp filling up the screen. I CAN boot in safe mode but all antivirus programs are disabled. Is this a virus or system crash. Can anyone help me. I cannot get online in safe mode.

descriptionafter colored stripes appearing on my screen, can't boot into XP, virus? EmptyRe: after colored stripes appearing on my screen, can't boot into XP, virus?

more_horiz
Please download the current version of HijackThis from HERE

• Double click and run the installer.
  • It will install to C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\hijackthis.exe
  • After installing, you should get the user agreement, press accept and Hijack This will run.
  • Select Do a system scan and save a log file. This will open a notepad file of everything Hijack This found, copy and paste it back here.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum