WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionQuestions about Avira EmptyQuestions about Avira

more_horiz
I just installed Avira Personel (the free one). Is ther not internet protection with the free Avira? And I also scanned my computer and it detected 3 threats but it gave me no option to remove them, what do I do to remove them. And I would really like something that provides internet protection, like when I had Norton, when I would search in Google, it would have a green check mark beside the good sites and a question mark beside the bad ones, is there a virus protection software out there like that, that provides internet protection for free?

............................................................................................

DaNyAnN

descriptionQuestions about Avira EmptyRe: Questions about Avira

more_horiz
The link scanner has it's downfalls too, like false positives would lock you out of a website until it's fȋxed.

Avira is better than Norton, still has a good level of detection, but isn't as big product.

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
Questions about Avira DXwU4
Questions about Avira VvYDg
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum