WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionPC rebooting itself - Bump EmptyPC rebooting itself - Bump

more_horiz
My computer keeps logging itself off, whenever it feels like it... It is also running slow.
I have a box that keeps popping up to install (Windows Geniune Advantage Notification) which I have ignored, as well as a box popping up to download (Lela updater) again I ignore that. Please advise.
Hope you all are having a great weekend!!!
Deb

descriptionPC rebooting itself - Bump EmptyPC rebooting itself - Bump

more_horiz
I left an earlier post the my pc is logging itself off. Well it is actually rebooting itself all the time. I can be in the middle of typing this and it simply shuts down. Any ideas???
Thank you and great to see you an FB.

descriptionPC rebooting itself - Bump EmptyRe: PC rebooting itself - Bump

more_horiz
hello,

is it a laptop or desktop PC?

does it completely power off all of a sudden like the electric has cut out? or shut down properly? then starting back up.

............................................................................................

Main System Spec: Intel Quad Q9550 (OC to 3.4Ghz), Gigabyte Ga-ep45-ud3l, 4gb kingston hyperX @ 1066mhz, Corsair tx 650, Nvidia 8600GT.

PC rebooting itself - Bump Siggye

more_horiz
Moderated Message:Topics merged. Please bump in the same topic instead of opening a new one to avoid confusions.

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

PC rebooting itself - Bump Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum