WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionis there any thing that completely delete your files? Emptyis there any thing that completely delete your files?

more_horiz
Hi I am just asking that is there any thing that I could use to completely delete your files. I heard that pressing delete all in the recycle bin only makes you thing that it is delete but in fact it is not. So anyone can tell me where do I get the program ?

descriptionis there any thing that completely delete your files? EmptyRe: is there any thing that completely delete your files?

more_horiz
Hello,

PC Tools has a software known as Privacy Guardian, it can wipe the hard drive and completely delete selected files. Another is Tuneup Utilities.

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

is there any thing that completely delete your files? Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

descriptionis there any thing that completely delete your files? EmptyRe: is there any thing that completely delete your files?

more_horiz
er this thing is great but the Privacy Guardian requires me to put in a file but I already deleted it from the recycle bin so how ?

more_horiz
Hello,

Use the Bleaching tool. It Bleaches free space and already deleted files.

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

is there any thing that completely delete your files? Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum