WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionHow to deal with Windows Vista Compatibility issues - Page 1 EmptyRe: How to deal with Windows Vista Compatibility issues

more_horiz
it's plugged in but to install i have to click continue (a page that tells me that it is not compatible) but i cannot click it so i cant install it.

............................................................................................

How to deal with Windows Vista Compatibility issues - Page 1 Educat10

descriptionHow to deal with Windows Vista Compatibility issues - Page 1 EmptyRe: How to deal with Windows Vista Compatibility issues

more_horiz
That's strange... The driver is suppose to be vista capable.

What is the error message that states that it is not compatible?

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

How to deal with Windows Vista Compatibility issues - Page 1 Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
it says:

This system does not meet one or more of the minimum requirements needed to install this product. The installation cannot continue.

more_horiz
ahhh nvm.

it's working...

thanx

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum