WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptioncan't display the pages even if i'm connected to my router Emptycan't display the pages even if i'm connected to my router

more_horiz
so basically i just moved into this apt and there is a cable wireless router which my roomates use without problems. my computer connects to the wireless but when i open firefox or explorer it wont display the page. it says page cannot be found, like when you are not connected, but i am connected! so there must be something i need to change in my settings but i have no idea what!
can anyone help me?

descriptioncan't display the pages even if i'm connected to my router EmptyRe: can't display the pages even if i'm connected to my router

more_horiz
Do your Browsers work outside of this "home network"? Was it working before you moved?

Can you PING a Website from a Elevated Command Prompt (assuming this is Vista) or from a Command Prompt (XP)

Try resetting the IP Stack:

1. To open a command prompt, click Start and then click Run. Copy and paste (or type) the following command in the Open box and then press ENTER:
cmd
2. At the command prompt, copy and paste (or type) the following command and then press ENTER:
netsh int ip reset c:\resetlog.txt
Note If you do not want to specify a directory path for the log file, use the following command:
netsh int ip reset resetlog.txt
3. Reboot the computer.

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

can't display the pages even if i'm connected to my router Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum