WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionAsus launches P6T7 WS SuperComputer Motherboard EmptyAsus launches P6T7 WS SuperComputer Motherboard

more_horiz
Asus launches P6T7 WS SuperComputer Motherboard P6T7_WS_SuperComputer

Two Nvidia nForce 200 chips? Check. Seven (SEVEN!) PCI-E Gen 2 x16 slots? Check Three-way SLI and CrossFireX support? Check and check. Put it all together and you have the recipe for Asus' newly launched P6T7 WS SuperComputer motherboard.

"The Asus Workstation Series is the ideal foundation for a powerful PC," Asus states on the mobo's product page. "It delivers awesome power, dependable performance, and unparalleled multiple I/O scalability for the most demanding tasks an future upgrades. Also, it provides extreme power saving experience with EPU-6 Engine function."

More: http://www.maximumpc.com/article/news/asus_officially_launches_p6t7_ws_supercomputer_motherboard

Other words : Asus must be out of their mind-.-

............................................................................................

Asus launches P6T7 WS SuperComputer Motherboard MysigROG365x140withmark

descriptionAsus launches P6T7 WS SuperComputer Motherboard EmptyRe: Asus launches P6T7 WS SuperComputer Motherboard

more_horiz
AuroraRange wrote:
Other words : Asus must be out of their mind-.-

I think so too. Can't Believe It

So much for being heart touching. LOL Banner

descriptionAsus launches P6T7 WS SuperComputer Motherboard EmptyRe: Asus launches P6T7 WS SuperComputer Motherboard

more_horiz
can i marry it?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum