WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

description2 AntiVirus Programs on the Same computer???? Empty2 AntiVirus Programs on the Same computer????

more_horiz
I Initially had a McAfee on my pc, and after coming to this forum to get assistance with removing a Trojan virus, I removed McAfee and installed ESET NOD32

After completely ridding my pc of viruses, I was advised to install Spyware Doctor or Ad aware se.....I just decided to renew my Ad aware license but I just thought about something; I don't think that both ESET NOD32 and Ad Aware SE should be running on the same computer together; doesn't that create some sort of conflict between the two of them?

description2 AntiVirus Programs on the Same computer???? EmptyRe: 2 AntiVirus Programs on the Same computer????

more_horiz
I think Adaware has two main products built in.
I can't remember which version, but one version of adaware comes with an AV.

But on the other hand, there is also ad-watch.

Note: Ad-watch is not an AV, just a real time protection program like TeaTimer from Spybot.

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
2 AntiVirus Programs on the Same computer???? DXwU4
2 AntiVirus Programs on the Same computer???? VvYDg

description2 AntiVirus Programs on the Same computer???? EmptyRe: 2 AntiVirus Programs on the Same computer????

more_horiz
i have the pro version of Ad Aware SE here is the link:

http://lavasoft.com/products/ad_aware.php

Let me know if I need to remove it.....I will just keep ESET NOD32 if it comes down to it.

more_horiz
Yes, uninstall it because it has the AV built it, it will interfere with nod32.

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
2 AntiVirus Programs on the Same computer???? DXwU4
2 AntiVirus Programs on the Same computer???? VvYDg

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum