WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionI can't got to sites which contain antivirus downloads or programs EmptyI can't got to sites which contain antivirus downloads or programs

more_horiz
Earlier today my Desktop Wallpaper changed to an Aleart of Impedding doom

"Warning! Spyware detcted on your computer! Install an antivirus or spyware remover to clean your computer" It said.

It also showed what looks like a window containing this
"Warning! Win32/Adware.Virtumonde Detected on your computer Danger!
Warning! Win32/PrivacyRemover.M64 Detected on your computer Danger!

And what looks like a button " Please activate your antivirus software to Clean your computer"

And the whole thing is in a big window labeled "Windows Warning Message! with the Min Max & Close buttons to the far right of the window.

Now,
I have tryed everything found in the "Do This First" Section of this topic section and everytime i try to download anythng from the recomended spyware removal sites i get an error
"Internet cannot display the webpage"
It only does this when I go to sites containiung antivirus Apps. When i go to any other sites everything works fine.

Oh yeah and when i goto display properties in my control panel to change the wallpaper on my desktop, there is only three choices, Themes - Appearance - Settings, The one to change my wallpaper is now gone.

ALso all my currently installed antivirus apps will not run properly. They start and then get differint errors and say something like they can not continue. I have PC-cillin and Spybot Search and Destroy.

When spybot runns it gets these windows that say No Dick and then a filename that has about 27 numbers in it

descriptionI can't got to sites which contain antivirus downloads or programs EmptyRe: I can't got to sites which contain antivirus downloads or programs

more_horiz
Hello Jason.
I would normally ask for a Hijack This log, but since you told us what it's displaying itself as, we can go straight after it.

1. Download this file - combofix.exe
2. Double click combofix.exe & follow the prompts.
3. When finished, it shall produce a log for you. Post that log in your next reply.

Note:
Do not mouseclick combofix's window whilst it's running. That may cause it to stall

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
I can't got to sites which contain antivirus downloads or programs DXwU4
I can't got to sites which contain antivirus downloads or programs VvYDg

descriptionI can't got to sites which contain antivirus downloads or programs EmptyRe: I can't got to sites which contain antivirus downloads or programs

more_horiz
I cant get my Internet explorer to goto the site. When i click on combofix.exe it reads "Internet Explorer cannot open the web page"

I tried a couple of ways to go there like using google to get me to the site and then navigating to the .exe

As soon as i get near the .exe the Explorer error window pops up.

more_horiz
Darn.
Doctor Inferno will be here to help you soon, bedtime for me. LMBO or ROFL

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
I can't got to sites which contain antivirus downloads or programs DXwU4
I can't got to sites which contain antivirus downloads or programs VvYDg

more_horiz
Ok, It seems the Malware is blocking you from bleeping computer. Thank God GeekPolice is here. LMBO or ROFL

Now, download ComboFix from here

Double click c0mb0f!x.exe & follow the prompts. I have renamed ComboFix incase the malware hides form it during the scan.

When finished, it will produce a log for you. Post that log in your next reply.

Note:
Do not mouseclick Combofix's window whilst it's running. That may cause it to stall.

Then Belahzur will take of it for you.

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

I can't got to sites which contain antivirus downloads or programs Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
Due to lack of feedback, this topic is closed.

If you need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member. This applies only to the original topic starter.

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

I can't got to sites which contain antivirus downloads or programs Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum