WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionCan't Connect to the internet - Page 1 EmptyRe: Can't Connect to the internet

more_horiz
Hello.
Do you know what this folder is?
C:\~AXDW^0U2WTU6B

I see WildTanger and iWin on this machine.
Both come from game websites, the programs themself may not be malicious, but they use popups instead of web ads, I would recommend you to remove them now.
Delete these two folders in bold:
c:\users\owner\appdata\roaming\iWin
c:\users\owner\appdata\roaming\WildTangent

I see Comodo Firewall installer on this machine, disable the firewall by right clicking the Comodo Icon in the tray > Exit.

Can you connect now?

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
Can't Connect to the internet - Page 1 DXwU4
Can't Connect to the internet - Page 1 VvYDg

descriptionCan't Connect to the internet - Page 1 EmptyRe: Can't Connect to the internet

more_horiz
I've deleted the game files, but I uninstalled Comodo a long time ago, and the icon is gone. I also have a LOT of leftover program files. And I still can't connect.

more_horiz
And I don't know what

that is

more_horiz

It seems that, this folder isn't accessible since it's being used by another process, it says

more_horiz
Please download the OTMoveIt3 by OldTimer.

• Save it to your desktop.
  • Please right click OTMoveIt3.exe > run as administrator to run it.
  • Copy the file paths below to the clipboard by highlighting ALL of them and pressing CTRL + C (or, after highlighting, right-click and choose Copy):

:files
    c:\users\owner\appdata\roaming\iWin
    c:\users\owner\appdata\roaming\WildTangent
    c:\programdata\_comodo_
    c:\program files\_comodo_
    c:\program files\COMODO

:commands
    [purity]
    [emptytemp]
    [reboot]

• Return to OTMoveIt3, right click in the "Paste instructions for items to be Moved" window (under the light blue bar) and choose Paste.
  • Click the red Moveit! button.
  • Copy everything in the Results window (under the green bar) to the clipboard by highlighting ALL of them and pressing CTRL + C (or, after highlighting, right-click and choose copy), and paste it in your next reply.
  • Close OTMoveIt3
If a file or folder cannot be moved immediately you may be asked to reboot the machine to finish the move process. If you are asked to reboot the machine choose Yes.

Please post the OTMoveIt log.

............................................................................................

more_horiz
Here

Can I reboot later?

========== FILES ==========
Folder move failed. C:\~AXDW^0U2WTU6B scheduled to be moved on reboot.
File/Folder c:\users\owner\appdata\roaming\iWin not found.
File/Folder c:\users\owner\appdata\roaming\WildTangent not found.
c:\programdata\_comodo_ moved successfully.
File/Folder c:\program files\_comodo_ not found.
File/Folder c:\program files\COMODO not found.
========== COMMANDS ==========
File delete failed. C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Local\Temp\etilqs_IDOuxM4nhPObJAiLEyPv scheduled to be deleted on reboot.
User's Temp folder emptied.
User's Temporary Internet Files folder emptied.
User's Internet Explorer cache folder emptied.
Local Service Temp folder emptied.
Local Service Temporary Internet Files folder emptied.
File delete failed. C:\Windows\temp\sqlite_DI2ei6PVJMl0Per scheduled to be deleted on reboot.
File delete failed. C:\Windows\temp\sqlite_oftZbkopvGCrlJT scheduled to be deleted on reboot.
File delete failed. C:\Windows\temp\sqlite_Wugo4qTCbwTY5gt scheduled to be deleted on reboot.
File delete failed. C:\Windows\temp\TMP00000053BE7D63136A79FED6 scheduled to be deleted on reboot.
Windows Temp folder emptied.
File delete failed. C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Local\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1vpnwnqu.default\Cache\_CACHE_001_ scheduled to be deleted on reboot.
File delete failed. C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Local\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1vpnwnqu.default\Cache\_CACHE_002_ scheduled to be deleted on reboot.
File delete failed. C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Local\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1vpnwnqu.default\Cache\_CACHE_003_ scheduled to be deleted on reboot.
File delete failed. C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Local\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1vpnwnqu.default\Cache\_CACHE_MAP_ scheduled to be deleted on reboot.
File delete failed. C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Local\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1vpnwnqu.default\urlclassifier3.sqlite scheduled to be deleted on reboot.
File delete failed. C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Local\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1vpnwnqu.default\XUL.mfl scheduled to be deleted on reboot.
FireFox cache emptied.
Temp folders emptied.

OTMoveIt3 by OldTimer - Version 1.0.8.0 log created on 01242009_134237

more_horiz
Yeah.
Is this connection problem wireless or LAN?

more_horiz
I don't know, I'm using a Desktop, so LAN, I guess, becasue I'm using this Power line Ethernet Adapter that connects to a plug. Was was the point of the
OTMoveIt3? Did you find anything?

more_horiz
No, I asked because my brother runs Vista and his wireless didn't work when we first tried it.
You've opened a new topic saying the videos in Firefox don't work, but your on the net now?

Press Start > Control panel > Network connections (picture looks like two machines and the earth)

Whichever one is your lan connection, does it say the ethernet connection is connected?
The network connection path might be slightly different to what I posted, I'm not a fan of Vista and don't use it myself, so bear with me. LMBO or ROFL

more_horiz
In my control panel, I don't have Network Connections, but I do have a picture of two machines and a globe, though it says Network and Internet. And yes my browser works, yet when my other programs try to connect to the internet to update or install, it fails. And slowly, my computer permits more and more problems. I already did 3 system restores.

more_horiz
That's it then, Network and Internet..
Does it say your LAN is connected?

Vista is a big OS, and Vista just has these problems that no one can explain. (Gunsmoke)

Download ATF Cleaner

• Double-click ATF-Cleaner.exe to run the program.
  • Click Select All found at the bottom of the list.
  • Click the Empty Selected button.
If you use Firefox browser, do this also:

• Click Firefox at the top and choose Select All from the list.
  • NOTE : If you would like to keep your saved passwords, please click No at the prompt.
If you use Opera browser, do this also:

• Click Opera at the top and choose Select All from the list.
  • NOTE : If you would like to keep your saved passwords, please click No at the prompt.
Click Exit on the Main menu to close the program.

Post in our networking forum, Doctor may have new ideas I don't have. I'm more knowledgeable in malware removal then internet networking, because this doesn't appear to be malware problems here.

more_horiz
Ok, and yes my LAN is connected, and ugh, I have to post everything again, in a different forum?

more_horiz
No, just explain that it seems unstable and only works for so long.

more_horiz
ok

more_horiz
HELP! It fells my computer will be destroyed! I hate computers now. OMG! NOTHING EVER WORKS!

more_horiz
Since this issue has been addressed, a "solved" tag will be added and this topic will be closed.

If you need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member. This applies only to the original topic starter.

Everyone else, please open a new topic for your questions.

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Can't Connect to the internet - Page 1 Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
Since this issue has been addressed, a "solved" tag will be added and this topic will be closed.

If you need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member. This applies only to the original topic starter.

Everyone else, please open a new topic for your questions.

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Can't Connect to the internet - Page 1 Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum