WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

Best desktop brand?

+5
Chosen1
Agent Cosmic
Doctor Inferno
Sir $wat
ocean.bluex
9 posters

descriptionBest desktop brand? EmptyBest desktop brand?

more_horiz
Is there such a thing as the best desktop brand? Or the better ones?

descriptionBest desktop brand? EmptyRe: Best desktop brand?

more_horiz
hmmm... cant say...

wait for the experts...

............................................................................................

Best desktop brand? Educat10

more_horiz
Never really bought a desktop before because mine is all self assembled so I can't say. I can assure you, there is no such thing as 'best'.

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Best desktop brand? Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
This kind of thing is all about preference. I'm sure all manufacturer will produce the best quality product for their customers. Say if you want a gamming computer just get one with highest graphics performance. If if you're going for energy efficient desktops, just ask the salesmen which one's the best. Do a little searching and you'll find your preferred desktop.

Best desktop brand? Segmen10

FunSubstance is the place to go for daily entertainment.

more_horiz
I don't know... but Dell's tech support is quite good.

more_horiz
i'm just curios which is good, i think all is the same though, everyone says this and that is best.

more_horiz
I know it very confusing to know whats best and how to forget the rest.I would say dnt rush into any decision if u seriously wana buy it.For buying it, do some research on the type of features u personally want on a desktop.Keep in mind the price u r willing to pay as in the world of computers the sky is the limit. Read some Pc magazines as they most of the times have nice reviews about powerful trendy gaming desktops. Talk to local electronic store Geeks either on phone or meet them personally on a weekend when u have enough time.They can be quite helpful.Go to atleast top 3 different local electronic stores to check the reviews and performance of the hot selling desktops and do not forget to look for nice cool deals as it been a holiday season.Keep ur statistics updated about the specs of a desktop for 2009.If u feel like waiting for a future release, its even worth it as u almost marry a desktop/laptop for atleast 2-3 years once u pay a heavy amount for it Rest u will definately reach to an ideal conclusion within few days. Right On!

EXPERIENCE IS NOT WHAT HAPPENS TO A MAN BUT IT IS WHAT A MAN DOES WITH WHAT HAPPENS TO HIM

more_horiz
I would go for a dell vostro... No junk ware

more_horiz
a custom made desktop is what i like.... Cheesy Grin (sparkly all you want will be there Open Grin

Best desktop brand? Charvi10

THIS SIGNATURE IS BY::: AGENT COSMIC ----------QUOTE BY:::TECHY

more_horiz
HP or Compaq (now the same company) before dell bough out Alien Ware I'd say Alien Ware, but most def a "Marie" brand pc rocks and comes w/ 24 hr tech support, just no 1-800 number so u might have to make an international cal;

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum