WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionWhat Gives? Odd event errors and random crashes - Page 1 EmptyRe: What Gives? Odd event errors and random crashes

more_horiz
It's still happening. I read on the WoW Forums that if I disable my sound and run in windowed mode vs full screen it would help. I also followed all of Blizzard's Tech Fixes. It seems that there are more than 1000 people posting on this same issue and it appears to be the result of one of their patches. I did get 2 hours of play before it crashed.

descriptionWhat Gives? Odd event errors and random crashes - Page 1 EmptyRe: What Gives? Odd event errors and random crashes

more_horiz
Which patch you have now ?

............................................................................................

What Gives? Odd event errors and random crashes - Page 1 V45u80

more_horiz
I found a work around and haven't had any problems since I tried this. I had to of all things underclock my graphics card. That's right underclock. If other people have this problem and have gone through all of Blizzards fixes try this as a last resort. I used Rivatuner to make the changes so pass it along. I appreciate your help in this matter. Thank you!!!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum