WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionCan't change encryption on my network EmptyCan't change encryption on my network

more_horiz
Hello guys!
I have to change the encryption on my network, but when i access the site (routerlogin) the menus are just blank. For instance i can see boxes to check off, but i can't see the text.
I've tried login through both routerlogin and 192.168.1.1 and with both i can access the site, but i can't see the text. Furthermore i've tried with and without Ethernet cable, with both Mozilla and IE, my Toshiba with windows 7 and my Lenovo with windows 8. However it's always the same result - i enter the site, but can't see the text linked to the boxes.
It's crucial that i get it changed, but i have no clue what to do now, so i really there's hope someone in here who can tell me if I'm doing something wrong, or if there's another way to change the encryption.

It would be much appreciated!  :smile2:

descriptionCan't change encryption on my network EmptyRe: Can't change encryption on my network

more_horiz
Hi,

windows 7 and my Lenovo with windows 8.

If your a Business are you the IT administrator There's a tool that hides away the text as it's designed for protection.

descriptionCan't change encryption on my network EmptyRe: Can't change encryption on my network

more_horiz
Hi! Thanks for the reply.
It's my private computers, but maybe that tool is active anyways. Where can i find it, and see if it's active?  :smile2: 

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum