WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionBlue Screen of Death - Page 1 EmptyRe: Blue Screen of Death

more_horiz
When I receive my OS disk is there any special steps I have to follow when I put it in my computer or is it all pretty much self-explanatory?

more_horiz
I reinstalled that OS disk. Now I have to reinstall all the drivers and get my laptop back to what it was before the reinstall. How to I go about making sure everything is back to the way it was?

more_horiz
collegestudent wrote:
I reinstalled that OS disk. Now I have to reinstall all the drivers and get my laptop back to what it was before the reinstall. How to I go about making sure everything is back to the way it was?

I was going to suggest to do a repair only but now that you re-installed the OS please tell me how the computer is functioning.

more_horiz
Well when I contacted Dell for the disc they instructed me to reinstall. As far as I can tell everything is running properly. Now I just need to reinstall all my programs. How do I go about ensuring that all my drivers and everything is up to date?

more_horiz
How do I go about ensuring that all my drivers and everything is up to date?.

If it's working fine then there's no need to do anything with the drivers. Re-install your programs and you're good to go.

more_horiz
Awesome, thank you so much for all your help.

more_horiz
You're welcome. I will lock this thread. If you need it re-opened, please send me a pm.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum