WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionBlue Screen of Death! EmptyBlue Screen of Death!

more_horiz
Not sure if this belongs in HW or SW . . . but here is why I picked HW:
I have a Dell Inspiron E1505 laptap and one day I get the blue screen indicating Windows has shut down to avoid catastrophic failure. I try to reboot with many items shut down in the setup screen to no avail. So I try to reload Windows XP from the install CD and it starts to load fine until it starts to write to the Hard drive. I then purchase a new Hard drive and reload to it and the same error occurs when it tries to partition and format the new Hard drive! I've tried removing the 2 memory cards and re-seating them and the same error still occurs. The Battery is completely dead on this system (has been for a while), but I had been using it plugged in with no problems. If I can get it to re-boot then I'll get a new one. It has WIN XP Home edition installed with N360. I had been running fine and shut down as normal. Then the next day I boot it and this happens. Any tips on what to look for???
Thanks much

descriptionBlue Screen of Death! EmptyRe: Blue Screen of Death!

more_horiz
Hi, if you said your new HDD works fine, than it could be problem with processor or graphic card. Try to remove one by one, clean them with a dry cloth plain and put them back again. Be careful!

............................................................................................

Blue Screen of Death! V45u80
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum