WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionComputer Has Black Screen, No Fan - Page 1 EmptyRe: Computer Has Black Screen, No Fan

more_horiz
Ok, I will try and see if that works I will also take it to a techinican first and see what they say.

So where can a find a display c able that will fit into the motherboard to the screen theres none on ebay?

descriptionComputer Has Black Screen, No Fan - Page 1 EmptyRe: Computer Has Black Screen, No Fan

more_horiz
Good question... Goofy

Search this in Google Shopping... there are a couple of items in there: toshiba l750d laptop display cable

more_horiz
Thanks you helping alot with this situation Big Grin

I will search now and see what i can find in there.

My other question would be is, Would the display cable affect the external display aswill?

Nothing Found Besides A Keyboard..

http://www.google.com.au/search?hl=en&tbm=shop&q=toshiba+l750d+laptop+display+cable&oq=toshiba+l750d+laptop+display+cable&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_l=products-cc.12...55974.55974.0.91355.1.1.0.0.0.0.1389.1389.7-1.1.0...0.0.

more_horiz
I have no clue if the connection from the display cable would affect the ext. display.

more_horiz
I may aswill try the display cable first i will get a techician to look at it and if they say its a display cable i will purchase a new one.

Dont know what can shortned out only a four month old laptop?

more_horiz
Not sure. See what the technician says and keep me updated, please. Smile...

more_horiz
Ok Thanks and i will Smile...

Please check your pms

more_horiz
Hey,

How much would it cost just to put a new motherboard in?

everything is breaking down, its not worth fixing everything every 5 secounds.

more_horiz
First you have to figure out the cost of the new motherboard...it depend on your PC.

Although a difficult process, it should be manageable to do it on your own, but only if you have PC repair experience.

more_horiz
I know someone that does I have just sold the hard disk to someone but i can get a new disk.

And i know someone that has pc repair expirence he will do it for no fee.
But the motherboard will be the main cost.

PS: Sorry for the short sentences in a hurry doing some things.

more_horiz
Okay. Hope it works out.

more_horiz
Ok Thanks.
Money is the big issue here.

more_horiz
I few options have game up.

I have two choices

A) Buy one at a secound hand shop and swtich the motherboard over ($250 Dollars which i can easily pay of each fornight)
B) Get A Toshiba of a techinican that i know for $100 and swap the disk over?

A will get me the machine back on a new system B will give me a diff rent computer with the same disk/data.

more_horiz
It's all on you what you want to try...

Buying anything at a second hand shop may be risky, unless you know you can trust the shop...

more_horiz
Yes i can trust this shop, i speak to the owner regually, But all i need todo and get the parts out of the toshiba (processor,hdd etc) and put it in the secound hand laptop.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum