WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionUnable to burn recovery discs for an Acer Aspire AS 3810TZ - Page 1 EmptyRe: Unable to burn recovery discs for an Acer Aspire AS 3810TZ

more_horiz

Good questions Houndmom,

I may have allowed the computer to auto-blank the screen when I left it alone to get-on with it, during a burn sequence. If not that, did I also surf? Memory lets me down on both points. That is what comes with age I am afraid. So I will now start again, after switching my screen to full time and make sure I do not mess about on other tasks, in the next attempt at extracting the confounded recovery DVD set and will, of course, let you know of the result.

As for the avatar, I thought I should show a more formal tie-sporting image on the G/P site; so I used one of the 'About the Author' photos preferred by the publisher in the various publications I have put together for the RAeS and the Guild of Air Pilots and Air Navigators, aimed at the younger element wannabes and others I have left behind in aviation. Maintaining Standards I guess, as against my more informal down-dressed roll-neck sweater garb, of my more normal daily shamble-along appearance, as used on the Facebook site.

Don't hold your breath. I am bound to goof again.
Stay well.
Ralph K.

P.S. I never play games on my computer as I might develop an inferiority complex because of always being beaten by the square-eyed monster.

descriptionUnable to burn recovery discs for an Acer Aspire AS 3810TZ - Page 1 EmptyRe: Unable to burn recovery discs for an Acer Aspire AS 3810TZ

more_horiz
Don't hold your breath. I am bound to goof again.

How do we learn if not to goof every so often. Lessons learned through those goofs last longer than if there would have been none... Cheesy Grin (sparkly

I will be waiting to hear if you are successful at burning a set of recovery discs!!
Good Luck!!!

............................................................................................

If we have helped you, Please consider helping us,  make a donation.

Helping fight malware. Unable to burn recovery discs for an Acer Aspire AS 3810TZ - Page 1 Sac
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum