WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionToshiba stuck at Windows XP screen EmptyToshiba stuck at Windows XP screen

more_horiz
Hello, my Dad's Toshiba Satellite is stuck at the Windows XP screen, it won't go into Safe Mode or any other startup option. I think he tried to install Windows 7 but I'm not exactly sure. I don't have any OS discs to repair the OS, if that's needed...Oh and sometimes instead of staying on the Windows XP screen, a blue screen will come up that says "Stop: c0000221 {Bad Image Checksum} The image imagehlp.dll is possibly corrupt. The header checksum does not match the computed checksum" Hopefully you can help me fix this. Thanks in advance

descriptionToshiba stuck at Windows XP screen EmptyRe: Toshiba stuck at Windows XP screen

more_horiz
UPDATE: I reinstalled the OS and now it works fine so far, thanks anyway!

descriptionToshiba stuck at Windows XP screen EmptyRe: Toshiba stuck at Windows XP screen

more_horiz
No need for apologies! I appreciate your input, I was curious how to boot an OS with a flash drive Thank You!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum