WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionToshiba satellite will not go past toshiba screen EmptyToshiba satellite will not go past toshiba screen

more_horiz
Hi I have a laptop that was running fine. This morning it was a bit slow so I did a normal restart. As it was powering back on, it will stay stuck at the toshiba startup screen (where it lets you press f2 or f12) and it will not let me go into either, as pressing those keys does nothing. I have tried removing the battery and pressing the power button for 30 secs with the battery out and it still does it. When i press the power button to turn it on, I hear the normal hdd clicking sound, however the activity light does not blink, it stays off. Thanks in advance

descriptionToshiba satellite will not go past toshiba screen EmptyRe: Toshiba satellite will not go past toshiba screen

more_horiz
Seconds after posting this, laptop booted fine with no problems Let me think

descriptionToshiba satellite will not go past toshiba screen EmptyRe: Toshiba satellite will not go past toshiba screen

more_horiz
Hi, you should clean your Computer from inside, it's maybe overheating..

Or, you have some hardware problems. Never know.. Smile...

............................................................................................

Toshiba satellite will not go past toshiba screen V45u80

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum