WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionmy laptop won't read SD cards or CD Emptymy laptop won't read SD cards or CD

more_horiz
not sure why this is happpening but when i put in my sd card the light goes on saying that it works but it doesnt show up on the screen. with the cd it makes the noise when u put in a cd like its warming up but nothing pops up either... any suggestions? i have vista by the way

descriptionmy laptop won't read SD cards or CD EmptyRe: my laptop won't read SD cards or CD

more_horiz
Bump

descriptionmy laptop won't read SD cards or CD EmptyRe: my laptop won't read SD cards or CD

more_horiz
Bump

more_horiz
Bump

more_horiz
hello?

more_horiz
Hi there,

Have you tried updating your motherboard drivers? That might help since alot of people don't keep updating their drivers.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum