WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionlaptop wont turn on Emptylaptop wont turn on

more_horiz
hi guys, i have a toshiba satellite a205 that is running a vista OS, and using a intel 2 duo processor. i had problems with the mouse notepad so i opened it up and started messing with it, well i probably accidently touched a wire or circuit because the next thing i know it just shut down on me completely, it wont even turn on now. I am not sure what happend and how to fix this mess. i didn't wet the laptop or drop it but i may have grazed a wire or something, let me know how i can diagnose this guys, i know i can count on you. thank you.

JOHN

descriptionlaptop wont turn on EmptyRe: laptop wont turn on

more_horiz
Power off the switch your computer is connected to and disconnect plug.Unplug the power cord from your laptop and wait for about 10 minutes then plug it back in. See if it fixes the problem.

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

laptop wont turn on Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
thanks doc, it worked well. i can start my laptop again and use it. thnaks once again.

john

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum