WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionotlpe.iso download page is not working Emptyotlpe.iso download page is not working

more_horiz
hi im trying to download otlpe.iso to try and fix my computer, but theres a http 404 not found error message! is it just me? or is it down? thanks for your help in advance!

descriptionotlpe.iso download page is not working EmptyRe: otlpe.iso download page is not working

more_horiz
Hi, Welcome to GeekPolice.net!

Can you boot into Windows at all?

............................................................................................

I'm livin' life in the fast lane.

descriptionotlpe.iso download page is not working EmptyRe: otlpe.iso download page is not working

more_horiz
I have the think point virus! when i log in it is running. it only lets me use my task manager to stop its performance. It wont let me run a new task( says i dont have authorization. I tried burning the oplpe.exe and booting from that disk but it doesnt seem to work, it doesnt take me to the REATOGO-X-PE desk top so i can try that! I cannot access internet explorer or my start menu or anything else! running out of things to try!!
thanks again!!!

more_horiz
Hi,

Have you tried booting into Safe Mode with Networking? To do that reboot then tap F8 until it asks you what mode to boot in.

............................................................................................

I'm livin' life in the fast lane.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum