WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionpage fault in non page area blue screen Emptypage fault in non page area blue screen

more_horiz
got this message in bsod 3x now this day. Can't Believe It Can't Believe It

descriptionpage fault in non page area blue screen EmptyRe: page fault in non page area blue screen

more_horiz
I need the details of the BSOD.

Create a new folder on the desktop and name it what ever you want. Navigate to C:\windows\minidump and copy the last few minidump files to the folder you just created.

Close the folder and right click on it and select Send to Compressed (zipped) Folder.

Upload that zip file to mediafire.com

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

page fault in non page area blue screen Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

descriptionpage fault in non page area blue screen EmptyRe: page fault in non page area blue screen

more_horiz
did i do it right doc? here's the link
http://www.mediafire.com/?w4ejzgzan1a
:crazy:

more_horiz
What is the error code present in the Blue Screen? Are you still getting lots of it?

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

page fault in non page area blue screen Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
haven't got a blue screen this day, i'll post the error code the next time it shows up, :whistle:

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum